How can I deposit funds to my account?
You can deposit funds to your account using direct crypto deposit method available in your Profile.
- Click at the "Add funds" button in your Profile;
- Choose the account to deposit funds to from the dropdown list;
- Select the network;
- Send the funds to the generated address or scan the QR code with your crypto wallet app;
- Receive confirmation from blockchain and check your Account for the credited funds.
For deposits you must choose the network that matches your token type:
ERC-20 tokens are transferred over the Ethereum network;
BEP-20 tokens are transferred over the BNB Smart chain (BSC) network;
TRC-20 tokens are transferred over the Tron network.
After you have received the address for the deposit, you can make a transaction to this address using your wallet.
The process of making deposit is depending on the wallet you are using, here you can find the basic steps how to make transaction:
- First, you need to select the cryptocurrency which you plan to send and to make sure that your wallet has enough funds for the transaction. You can use a mobile wallet, an exchange wallet, or a desktop wallet. In order to make a transfer, select the option “Send”.
- You need to copy the address that you have received when making the deposit. Paste the address into the recipient field in your wallet or scan QR code.
For your convenience, it’s recommended to use a QR code if available. It will protect you from typos.
- Choose the correct network for your transaction. You must choose the network that matches your token type.
- Type in the amount you wish to send. Carefully check to be sure the designated amount is correct.
Make sure that the deposit amount is not less than the minimum deposit amount supported by the MyBro system. If you send less, the deposit is lost. Detailed information about deposit and withdrawal limits can be found here.
- Prior to sending, be sure to double-check the recipient’s address and network, especially if you’re copying and pasting an address. If you make a mistake, such transactions are irreversible.
- Click or swipe Send — and your transaction is on the way to us, after the transaction receives all confirmations, it will be credited to your trading account.
The processing time depends on the network participants (validators) and number of confirmations. Here you can find an article on the average processing time for deposits.
Was the article helpful?